Wednesday, May 7, 2008

more from meg and soph's shoot!

yeay!! i'm finally (i know, it's been a while) getting around to posting more pictures from sophie and meghan's photoshoot! it was so much fun, i want to do it again soon (maybe we'll have the sun next time!)! anyways, i finally got all the pictures on my computer, edited and ready to show, so here are a couple more! :) let me know what you think, don't be afraid to comment (i love comments!)!












































































meghan + wheelbarrow = not good! (but fun pictures!)
































you girls really did a great job posing for these... :)




























































































meghan's "emo" picture...




















yeay for high school musical!












i like these (yeay for graffiti!)...































































































































































































































































guess what guys?! we found mr. darcy's pub!!








i love meghan!













soo, feel free to comment and let me know what you think! :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tori, I HAVE hugged my Lamp post today! =D ahah. I LOVEEE these!! =D they're totally awesome. Isn't illegal vandalism awesome for pictures? ahahah. C'mon, yeah, I know, me with a wheelbarrow=scary. But maybe you should let me do more scary thinsg for the sake of good pics ;) LOL.

Emma said...

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful! I love these and I hope you don't mind that I saved some to my computer because every one was so beautiful!

Brianna said...

-envy-
Daanngg my friends are gorgeous :) And your photography skillz rock, Tori. You also do a wonderful job of editing!
I wanna be in a photoshoot...haha <3 :) And the graffiti pics are stunning. The boldness of the backdrop with the girls is just...breathtaking. I love it (:

naomi dutt said...

those ROcK!! :D the graffiti is an awesome backdrop ;)

Tori said...

lol! thanks guys! you all are so encouraging! :) that's fine, emma, as long as if you use them for something, you credit me. :) i loved the graffiti! that was so fun!! bri, i def want to do a photoshoot with you, that would be awesome!! (and i still want to do that beach thing i talked about on my blog before i got my loverly camera!) anyways, thanks so much guys! :)

Sophie said...

oh my goodness they're so pretty! i mean the pictures, not us. though we are quite lovely ourselves. =) that was so much fun! we should do it again!!

i love the one with all three of us in the gazebo when we're sitting on the rail. we all look tres belle. =) and the first one of meghan with the wings, it's intense.
and the one with my shoes...gotta love the chucks. <33 *wink* *wink*

Nina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nina said...

i also like the pictures with Sophie, Meghan, and Ashlee in front of the graffiti wall.

Nina said...

ok, i deleted my first comment because i changed my mind about what i said... so my first comment is this: i really like the pictures of Sophie, Meghan, and Ashlee posing on the wheelbarrow.

Nina said...

beautiful pictures!! i also like the ones where Meghan is on the tire swing!!

Joshua said...

The umbrella pictures are great!